ATLANTA, GA (WSPA) - The Atlanta Braves, in partnership with the American Red Cross, will be giving complimentary weekend game tickets to all residents of North and South Carolina evacuees, as well as some coastal Georgia residents, who are temporarily displaced due to Hurricane Florence.
According the Braves' website, tickets are only available at the SunTrust Park Ticket Office while supplies last and each ticket will include free access to Hope & Will's Sandlot, as well as discounted A-List Pricing for food and beverage at the park.
The tickets are available for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games of the upcoming homestand, on Sept. 14, 15, and 16.
According to the release, the Atlanta Braves Foundation 50/50 raffle during those games will benefit the American Red Cross in their efforts to provide aid for Hurricane Florence.
"Braves fans unable to come to SunTrust Park are encouraged to donate to the American Red Cross at redcross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text FLORENCE to 90999 to make a $10 donation," according to the website release.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- SC hospitals and veterinary offices see uptick in snake bites
- Time running out on $10K Mega Millions ticket sold in Gaffney
- Coroner responding to crash on I-85 in Anderson Co.
- Pres. Trump to visit Carolinas on Wednesday