Charcoal grill blamed for overnight Campobello house fire

News

CAMPOBELLO, SC (WSPA)- Seven fire departments are responding to a house fire in Campobello, Monday.

The home is on Royal Burgess Drive;  the Link Oโ€™Tryon golf course community.

Firefighters say a person inside the home called 911 around 3:30 AM.

The Gowensville Fire Chief said the family grilled out next to the porch yesterday and the fire started in that area, so it could be the cause.

Everyone was able to make it out of the home okay.

Weโ€™re working to find out more information.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Find A Job
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Trending Stories