CLEMSON, SC (WSPA) - Clemson football players and other Tiger athletes gathered Wednesday to have their heads shaved as a way to raise money for the Clement’s Kindness Fund for Children.
Upstate children who are battling cancer did the honors.
It was part of the “All Off for Cancer” event, organized by Clemson’s offensive lineman Sean Pollard.
This is the second year he has worked with Clement’s Kindness Fund for Children to hold the event on Clemson’s campus. The organization provides support and financial assistance to families battling pediatric cancer and serious blood disorders.
Pollard plans to eventually start his own foundation after he graduates from Clemson University. Until then, he’s asking fans to donate by clicking here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Gaffney man gunned down while walking walk home
- Pres. Trump fires off explosive threat to Iran's leader
- Man firing into Toronto cafes shoots 14 people, killing 2
- Man dies following shooting at Asheville apartment complex