BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Oreo’s parent company, Nabisco, has just announced a new limited edition cookie: strawberry frosted donut with glittery pink colored creme filling.
The new cookie is comprised of two golden OREO cookies and filled with two cremes that come together making a heavenly match. First, there’s a pink colored, strawberry flavored creme with rainbow sprinkles. Then, pair that with a donut flavored creme. The end result is a finger-lickin’ gooey goodness that even your high school chemistry teacher can’t explain.
The new OREO launches in March, just ahead of Easter. The cookies should be available wherever the brand is currently sold (Target, Walmart, etc.), according to Yahoo. They’re only available while supplies last however, so get your hands on this creme-worthy cookie concoction before they’re all gone.
- Psaki vows to bring ‘transparency and truth’ to press briefings
- Can COVID-19 vaccines be mixed and matched?
- Biden releases national virus strategy, requires mask use for travel
- We have a winner! Single lucky $730 million Powerball ticket sold
- CDC director to extend order to temporarily halt residential evictions