SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - PETA is claiming that cow's milk is allegedly a symbol used by white supremacists.
In a recent statement, the animal advocate organization explains that dairy milk has been the drink of choice for supremacists because "the dairy industry inflicts extreme violence on other living beings."
According to PETA, "some people might be surprised to learn that cows used by the dairy industry are slaughtered after about five years because their bodies are so spent from being kept constantly pregnant."
PETA links this concept to white supremacy by saying cows are controlled by humans, similar to the mindset of a white supremacist.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 1 dead, 4 hurt after crash on Wilkinsville Hwy. in Cherokee Co.
- 55-year-old man killed, driver charged in crash in Travelers Rest
- Deadly shooting prompts push to close Upstate nightclub
- 1 dead, troopers searching for hit-and-run driver in Greenville Co.