SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) — Crews with several fire departments responded to a fire at a Spartanburg restaurant.

Shortly after noon, Spartanburg firefighters arrived on scene to Jin Jin buffet at 101 Dorman Centre Drive.

Firefighters arrived to find fire on the roof of the building. They say it appeared to be in the ventilation system in the kitchen area.

Most of the fire was contained to the roof. Moe’s Southwest Grill next door was evacuated as a precaution.

Firefighters say there is moderate damage to Jin Jin, while there was no damage to Moe’s and that business later reopened.

No one was reportedly hurt.

Crews with the city of Spartanburg, Westview, North Spartanburg, Una and Hilltop responded to the fire.