Crews put out cooking fire at apartment complex in Belton

News

BELTON, SC (WSPA) – No one was hurt after a fire at a Belton apartment complex Friday morning.

The fire happened just after 3 a.m. at the Glenwood Garden Apartments.

We were told the fire was contained to one apartment, but three other apartments sustained minor damage.

The fire was caused by cooking, according to Belton Fire Chief Brad Maness.

The Red Cross is assisting about 10 people who were displaced, Maness said.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Find A Job
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Trending Stories