GREENVILLE, SC (WSPA) - Police say a woman was slashed in the face with a razor blade after an argument inside the Haywood Mall.
Greenville police say it happened inside the Champs store around 8:20 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man began to assault an employee and her friend inside the store. A woman then joined the fight and cut the victim across the face with a razor blade.
The two suspects ran from the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The female suspect is believed to be 40 to 50 years old with short hair and reportedly has a gold grill on her bottom row of teeth, police say.
The male suspect is between 35 and 45 years old.
Anyone with information is asked to call GPD Detective Andrew Smith at 864-467-4352 or Crime Stoppers at 864-23-CRIME.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Gaffney man gunned down while walking walk home
- Pres. Trump fires off explosive threat to Iran's leader
- Man firing into Toronto cafes shoots 14 people, killing 2
- School Supply Drive with Caring for the Carolinas