UNION, SC (WSPA) - A man is accused of hitting two women. One of them is pregnant, according to Union Police.
Police say they were called to the 100 block of Sardis Rd. for an argument on August 3.
On the way to the scene, police were told a man had taken his one-year-old child and left the scene.
When police got to the scene, a woman said she was there to pick up her cousin from his mother.
She said the boy's father, Latevian Pashard Brannon, 26, got out of his car and grabbed the child out of her arms.
The mother said Brannon came to get his son, but she told him that she didn't want him to take the boy because he took their son the night before without permission.
Brannon got back in the car and drover off.
He came back a short time later, got out of the car and slapped the child's mother in the face, according to the woman.
The mother said Brannon grabbed her by the neck, punched here in the back of the head and stomach.
The other woman at the scene said she tried to diffuse the situation and Brannon slapped her in the face.
The mother of the boy said she is six month's pregnant, according to the report.
Another witness told police Brannon said he was coming back with guns to shoot the house up with all the kids in the house,
Brannon is charged with Assault and Battery and Domestic Violence 2nd Degree.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Colorado getting $20.2M for watershed work after fires
- Stay safe on the roads this holiday weekend
- Protect your pet this holiday
- The Latest: Brother jailed; possible link to mansion deaths