GREENVILLE Co., S.C. (WSPA) -- The Greenville County Sheriff's Office said deputies have taken two people into custody and are searching for a third person who ran from a traffic stop.
Deputies launched a manhunt for the suspect Thursday morning in the Bruce Road area of Greenville.
The active search was called off later that morning, but deputies still have extra units in the area.
Deputies think the suspect may be armed because weapons were found on the other two people -- Iliana Cantu and Wille Olivas -- taken into custody.
According to deputies, when they searched the car they found methamphetamine, weed and gun, which were reportedly being trafficked from North Carolina.
Cantu and Olivas were both given $65,000 bond each for four drug trafficking and gun charges.
The suspect who ran from the traffic stop was wearing black shorts and a green shirt.
No additional description was provided.
Lieutenant Jimmy Bolt with Greenville Co. Sheriff's office says the vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation, but deputies aren't releasing further details at this time.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Trump says lawyer taping him may be 'illegal'
- Driver dies days after chase, crash that killed passenger in Spartanburg Co.
- Child dies after being found in pool in Spartanburg Co., coroner says
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Cash 5' game