SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- 2 dead, 8 injured in Lavish Lounge Night Club shooting in Greenville Co.
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- 4-year-old killed in Galivants Ferry shooting, HCPD searching for suspect
- Briscoe wins 2nd straight to complete dream weekend at Indy
- Tough day for MLB: Price out, Freeman positive, Tanaka hurt