SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Woman dies after crash in Great Smoky Mtns. Nat’l Park
- Woman charged, boyfriend dead after shooting in Hendersonville
- A New Jersey bill would require schoolchildren to be taught cursive handwriting
- Rapper Juice WRLD dies after medical emergency in Chicago
- ‘Frozen 2’ leads box office again; ‘Playmobil’ flops