A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Tennessee-Florida: Take a tour of ‘The Swamp’
- Fatal fall at Myrtle Beach hotel happened while taking pictures
- Dispute over food ends in machete attack, report says
- SUV stolen with one of the keys swiped during Spartanburg Auto Mall burglary, reward offered for info
- Spartanburg Police & Faith Leaders host October Youth Summit