GAKONA, AK (WSPA) – The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP is holding an open house and there will be BBQ.
HAARP has been at the center of conspiracy theories since it opened in 1993.
Some of those are:
· It can control the weather and is responsible for basically any natural disaster such as hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes etc.
· It created the polar vortex.
· It can control people’s minds.
· It can alter reality.
· It brought down Space Shuttle Columbia.
· It caused Malaysian flight MH370 to crash.
· It caused Global Warming.
· It causes dolphin and Whale beachings.
What the center says it actual does is study the properties and behavior of the ionosphere.
They do this with The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency range.
They say the IRI can be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
They say they will be doing facility tours and there is a mobile planetarium, a permafrost exhibit and they will be doing science demos and talks.
If you want to go here are the details.WHEN
August 27, 2016 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
HAARP, 11.3 mile Tok Cutoff Highway, Gakona, Alaska
You can visit their website here.