GREENVILLE Co., S.C. (WSPA) — Parker Fire District responded to a fire at Edgewood Church of Christ.
Chief Steve Alverson said the fire was contained as of 8:31 a.m. Thursday.
No one was hurt.
Alverson said a passerby reported seeing smoke at the church at 7:54 a.m.
Firefighters had it knocked out within a few minutes, Alverson said. It was reportedly in the bathroom of the church at 200 Edgewood Drive in Greenville.
Alverson said the fire started in a vent fan in the ceiling and was ruled accidental.