SPARTANBURG Co., S.C. (WSPA) — No injuries were reported in an early-morning house fire in Spartanburg County.
Dispatch said firefighters responded to the blaze on Maxwell Circle just before 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Provided video showed flames tearing through the house.
Dispatch said North Spartanburg Fire District responded to the fire.
Firefighters say a resident was exposed to smoke, but refused medical treatment.
7News is told the fire appears to be accidental.
Check back for updates on this developing story.