PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:18 p.m.): Pensacola Public Information Officer Mike Wood said three officers were working in an evidence room when one officer became lightheaded. He said the officers may have been exposed to fentanyl.
All three officers were taken to the hospital, and the lobby of Pensacola Police Headquarters has been reopened. Wood said he believes all three officers are going to be OK.
Pensacola Police Headquarters is currently on lockdown.
The department’s public information officer says this is “due to a possible fentanyl exposure.”
Three officers have potentially been exposed.
This is a developing story. We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Police investigate deadly shooting in Laurens overnight
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- Deputies search for woman with health problems in Greenville Co.
- ‘Blood sugar sisters’: Diabetic basketball players share special bond
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects