CLEMSON, SC (WSPA) - Police arrested three people Wednesday night, including two former Clemson football players, after they reportedly robbed someone at gunpoint in downtown Clemson.
Clemson City Police Department says Charlie Bernard Fuller, Quaven Maurice Ferguson, and Jadar Kentrell Johnson, all 22 years old, are each charged with armed robbery and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime.
Police responded to an apartment on Sloan Street around 4 p.m. Wednesday by a victim who said they were just robbed a gunpoint.
The three men are accused of knocking on the victim's door before forcing their way inside at gunpoint when the victim opened the door.
The suspects took cash and the victim's cell phone, according to police.
The suspects were identified after investigators were able to determine what type of vehicle they were driving.
The three men were taken to the Clemson City Jail.
All three men appeared for a bond hearing on Thursday and were all released on $25,000 bond each.
Fuller, known as CJ Fuller, and Jadar Johnson were both part of the 2016 National Championship winning Clemson team.
Quaven Ferguson is listed as a junior football player at Duke University.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Restaurant damaged by fire in Greenville
- Troopers investigating deadly crash in Greenwood County
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park reopens months after eruption
- South Carolina notches 10th straight win over Vandy 37-14