SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) - Spartanburg Regional officials confirmed that power has been fully restored to the hospital after an outage earlier Sunday morning.
We reported earlier that the hospital was running on generators after the building lost power around 6 a.m. Sunday.
According to Spartanburg Regional spokesperson Sharon Jackson, the outage was caused by a tree falling.
Jackson said earlier that no services were impacted during the outage.
Just before 9 a.m., Jackson reported that the hospital's power was back on.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man dies at hospital following shooting in Anderson Co.
- Gaffney man struck by van, killed in Cherokee Co.
- Taylors man dies after being struck by train in Oconee Co.
- 13 hurt after Westwood Elem. school bus crashes in Greenwood Co.