GREENVILLE, SC (WSPA) - The Enchanted Chalice Renaissance Faire was this weekend just outside of Paris Mountain in Greenville.
This year was the 8th year for the festival, with a pirate theme.
There was a costume contest, an area full of renaissance games, live music and a dunk tank.
Vendors sold jewelry, swords and more renaissance-related items.
"We have a lot of new games and we're expecting a lot of people to be coming up from the coast for the storm, getting away from the storm and coming to the Greenville area," event organizer Karen Conrad said. "Hopefully this is something fun for them to do at the last minute with their family."
The fair also had a fire breather, blacksmith and renaissance-era hound dogs. It was Friday September 14th from 5-11 and Saturday from 10-6pm.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Restaurant damaged by fire in Greenville
- Troopers investigating deadly crash in Greenwood County
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park reopens months after eruption
- South Carolina notches 10th straight win over Vandy 37-14