MILLS RIVER, NC (WSPA) – Deputies in Henderson County are looking for a man who is accused of breaking into a home in Mills River.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, 22-year-old Jacob Christopher Hudson is wanted in connection with a break-in at a home on Knoll Ridge on March 28.
Deputies were called to the scene around 3:30am for a breaking and entering in progress and were able to take the suspect into custody.
He was charged with Resisting a Public Officer and Felony Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver and has since bonded out of jail.
A search warrant was then executed on a vehicle and stolen property from the victim’s home was found, along with a stolen gun, marijuana, and another controlled substance, according to investigators.
Hudson is charged with:
- Felony breaking and entering
- Felony larceny after breaking and entering
- Felony possession of stolen property
- Felony larceny of a firearm
- Felony possession of a firearm by a felon
- Felony possession of marijuana
- Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver
- Felony maintaining a vehicle
- Misdemeanor possession of schedule IV control substance
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Anyone with information on the location of Jacob Hudson is asked to call the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office at 828-697-4911.