HVAC technician dead, electrocution suspected in Boiling Springs

fire ambulance generic

SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) – A HVAC service technician was found dead of suspected electrocution Thursday, according to Spartanburg Co. Coroner Rusty Clevenger.

The victim is Andrew Middleborough, 35, of Manhassett Court in Greenville, according to Clevenger.

He says they were called to 100 Quality Way in Boiling Springs yesterday afternoon and pronounced Middleborough dead on the scene.

They are performing an autopsy to confirm their suspicious that he died from electrocution.

They are asking you to keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during their time of grief.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mascot Challenge
High School RedZone
Star of the Week
Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Destination Vacation
Find A Job
Greenville Triumph Game
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Trending Stories