News

HVAC technician dead, electrocution suspected in Boiling Springs

SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) - A HVAC service technician was found dead of suspected electrocution Thursday, according to Spartanburg Co. Coroner Rusty Clevenger.

The victim is Andrew Middleborough, 35, of Manhassett Court in Greenville, according to Clevenger.

He says they were called to 100 Quality Way in Boiling Springs yesterday afternoon and pronounced Middleborough dead on the scene.

They are performing an autopsy to confirm their suspicious that he died from electrocution.

They are asking you to keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during their time of grief.


Top Stories

More Stories

Don't Miss

mascot challenge
auto racing contest
Color Your Weather
Turkey Giveaway
star of the week
birthday announcements
Pro Football Challenge
Ask the Expert
Carolina Panthers
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Latest News

Video Center