SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) - A HVAC service technician was found dead of suspected electrocution Thursday, according to Spartanburg Co. Coroner Rusty Clevenger.
The victim is Andrew Middleborough, 35, of Manhassett Court in Greenville, according to Clevenger.
He says they were called to 100 Quality Way in Boiling Springs yesterday afternoon and pronounced Middleborough dead on the scene.
They are performing an autopsy to confirm their suspicious that he died from electrocution.
They are asking you to keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during their time of grief.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 1 dies on roof of Mauldin M.S. after report of unconscious person
- Deputies conducting safety checkpoints today in Spartanburg Co.
- 2 hurt after crash on Hwy 123 in Pickens
- 'No Pets Left Behind' event held Friday, Sat. at WNC shelters