(WSPA) -- Starting tonight, traffic engineers say lanes will close in both directions of Interstate 85 in Spartanburg and Cherokee counties.
Closures start Tuesday night and continue through Sunday, Aug. 26.
The left lane will be closed on I-85 South from mile markers 84 to 80, while northbound left lane closures will start at mile marker 80 to 87.
Drivers will also notice traffic paces on northbound and southbound for highway maintenance and mowing.
The lane closures are for an I-85 widening project.
Learn more about the project at www.85Widening.com.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Boys 16, 14 year old & man arrested in robbery spree in Inman
- 2 found dead in fire at apt in Greer, investigated as homicide
- 1 dead, 2 hurt in crash on I-85 in Anderson Co.
- Death penalty sought for accused murderer of boy in Laurens Co.