GREENVILLE Co., SC (WSPA) - Samsung is planning to bring 400 new jobs to Greenville Co. by the year 2020 with a new customer care center they're opening in the area, according to Greenville Area Development Corporation.
At just under 35,000 square-foot, the tech company's "cutting-edge" facility will feature two advanced training centers for onsite agents, a private and secure video chat area and a connected living lab with Samsung and competitive products.
The new customer care center will be located at 901 Holland Rd. in Simpsonville and will be Samsung's third location in South Carolina.
Hiring is already underway, those interested should visit aloricajobs.com for more information.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Trump says lawyer taping him may be 'illegal'
- Driver dies days after chase, crash that killed passenger in Spartanburg Co.
- Child dies after being found in pool in Spartanburg Co., coroner says
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Cash 5' game