LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021