LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- Protesters march in Greenwood
- Buffalo woman facing felony charges after driving through police line, injuring officers
- Carolina Panthers move training camp from Wofford due to Covid-19 concerns
- California man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn