NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVLA/WGMB) — It’s a Sunday morning in Louisiana and the only things on our minds is the Tigers playing in the National Championship game tomorrow night.
This morning LSU head coach Ed Orgeron and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney gave the latest as both sets of Tigers prepare for a showdown on the bayou.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Braves star Freeman, 3 others test positive for virus
- SC health officials announce 1,836 new COVID-19 cases, 19 deaths
- Governors stress ‘personal responsibility’ over virus orders
- President Trump signs extension of COVID-relief fund for businesses