GREENVILLE Co., S.C. (WSPA) -- Diners have the chance to sample dishes and give local restaurants business during a slow time of year during Restaurant Week Greenville.
The event continues through Aug. 19.
There are 55 restaurants participating this summer. New spots include Cantina 76, Iron Hill brewery, Husk Greenville, Encore and more.
Don’t forget to look for restaurants in Greer, Travelers Rest, Simpsonville and other spots.
Use the hashtags #rwsc and #yeahthatGreenville for a chance to win a prize pack with $50 gift cards.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Boys 16, 14 year old & man arrested in robbery spree in Inman
- 2 found dead in fire at apt in Greer, investigated as homicide
- 1 dead, 2 hurt in crash on I-85 in Anderson Co.
- Death penalty sought for accused murderer of boy in Laurens Co.