ANDERSON Co., SC (WSPA) - An Iva man was on his way to pick up family when he wrecked and suffered fatal injuries.
The victim is identified as 31-year-old Kenneth Franklin Tollison.
Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore said Tollison leaves behind a wife and five children.
Tollison was headed to a ball field to pick up his family when he wrecked Thursday night on Parker Bowie Road, Shore said.
Troopers say Tollison attempted to turn left onto Parker Bowie Road when he went off the side of Pollard Road and hit a tree.
Tollison was taken to AnMed Health where he died around 8:50 p.m. Thursday from his injuries.
No one else was in the car at the time.
Authorities say no other vehicles were involved in the wreck.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Multiple vehicles catch on fire in Carowinds parking lot
- Chipotle testing six new menu items at NYC test kitchen
- From boat makers to farmers, US-led tariff war inflicts pain
- Storms cause downed trees, power lines throughout Upstate