GREENWOOD COUNTY, SC (WSPA) – Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office officials said a man was arrested on several drug charges following a months-long joint investigation.
According to a news release, Fitzgerald Antonio McDuffie, also known as “YOYO,” was arrested on Thursday following a search warrant at a home on Duncan Avenue in the county.
McDuffie was charged with:
- Trafficking Methamphetamines 2nd Offense X2
- Trafficking Schedule II 2nd Offense X2
- Resisting Arrest
- Distribution of schedule II 2nd Offense X3
- Distribution of Methamphetamines 2nd Offense
- Distribution of Controlled Substance Within Proximity of Public Park X6
- Possession With Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine 3rd Offense
- Possession With Intent to Distribute Controlled Substance Within Proximity of a Playground
- Trafficking Oxycodone 2nd Offense
- Possession With Intent to Distribute Controlled Substance Within the Proximity of a Playground
His arrest stemmed from a four-month-long investigation by the Greenwood County Narcotics Unit and the Greenwood City Crime Suppression Unit.
Approximately 1,300 pressed fentanyl pills and around 13 ounces of methamphetamine were seized during the investigation.
“This investigation could not have occurred without the working relationship between the Greenwood City Police Department and the Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office,” Sheriff Dennis Kelly said. “Without a doubt, the persistence and hard work by everyone involved in this investigation will make a difference in our community.”