(WSPA) - A man who confessed to a murder while at a fast food restaurant in Travelers Rest is being held in Rutherford County, NC without bond.
Jason Butler was extradited on Thursday and is expected to a court appearance on Friday morning.
On Monday night, police in Travelers Rest responded to Chick-fil-A and found Butler holding a gun to head and later confessed to killing a man in North Carolina.
Officers called the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and they found Michael Splawn dead in his home.
Butler was charged with murder in North Carolina.
Butler's wife, Shannon Butler, also faces firearm charges in Greenville County.
She is now out of jail.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fmr. Laurens Co. employee accused of embezzlement
- Man charged in stabbing of 4 family members in Union ID'd
- 2 in custody, man sought after running from traffic stop in Greenville
- Help deputies find missing 15-year-old boy in Anderson Co.