PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — An Escambia County deputy responded to a noise complaint on Christmas Eve but when he found that an all-girl dance group was behind the noise, he decided to join in on the fun.
Deputy Brissett initiated a dance-off and showed off some moves the Pensacola Prancing Pirouettes were not expecting.
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office shared the video saying, “Deputy Brissett has some moves!” After seeing the video, we can all attest to his amazing dance skills.
Through this post “community” was emphasized where officers are encouraged to positively interact with the people in which they serve — dance battle and all.
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Loved ones remember mother whose death remains under investigation
- Chapman defeats Woodruff in boys basketball; Wren sweeps Pendleton; High School scores from Tuesday night
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Clemson falls to Pitt in women’s basketball, 79-69