CINCINNATI, OH (WTRF) — Hourly front line heroes at Kroger are set to receive a special ‘Thank You Pay’ bonus for their commitment to maintaining clean and safe stores during the coronavirus pandemic.
Qualified full-time employees will receive $400 and qualified part-time associates will receive $200, which will be paid out in two installations on May 30 and June 18.
Our associates have been instrumental in feeding America while also helping to flatten the curve during the initial phases of the pandemic. To recognize and thank our associates for their incredible work during this historic time, we offered special pay in March, April and May.Rodney McMullen, Kroger chairman/CEO
Kroger has also decided to extend their COVID-19 Emergency Leave, which paid employees directly affected by the virus.
We want our associates to continue to feel supported in prioritizing their health. Our associates should only be working if they are healthy and symptom free. By continuing paid emergency leave, our associates most directly affected by the virus or experiencing related symptoms should feel supported in staying home, promoting a safer environment to work and shop in.Tim Massa, Kroger’s senior vice president/chief people officer
- 2 wanted after home invasion in McDowell Co.
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Police: Man forced his way into Myrtle Beach hotel, kidnapped 2 people
- Appeals court rejects Trump challenge of Pennsylvania race