(CNN NEWSOURCE) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- Prosecutors seek Friday court appearance for Epstein pal
- 2 dead in Greenville shooting; authorities still seeking answers
- Harvick takes advantage of Hamlin’s crash to win Brickyard
- 7-year-old among 13 killed in weekend shootings in Chicago
- NHL, NHLPA agree on protocols to resume season