SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Panthers end partnership with CPI Security after CEO’s remarks on George Floyd
- Pandemic makes for a lonely D-Day observance in Normandy
- Spartanburg Co. EMS responds to emergency plane landing
- Cherokee Co. leaders host a peaceful protest to honor George Floyd
- Oval master: Allmendinger wins on NASCAR oval for 1st time