COLUMBIA, SC - Beyonce and Jay-Z are bringing the Beyhive and Roc Nation fans to the Palmetto State for one of the biggest concerts to ever come to South Carolina.
The duo will be at Williams-Brice Stadium for the second installment of their notorious "On The Run" tour.
Lane closures are already in place ahead of the concert and will stay in place even after the duo has left town.
One of the main closures is on Bluff Road, the road that runs next to the stadium and leads to I-77. Law enforcement will have all lanes closed here.
George Rogers Blvd will also be closed for concert staff to bring and remove equipment needed for the big performance. This closure will be the last one to stay in place until August 23.
Also, make note SEC rules still apply even though this is not a Gamecock athletic event. Prohibited items like hair spray, food and drink, video cameras, and strollers are still not allowed inside the stadium.
The clear bag policy will be in effect, so all bags being carried in must be clear or no bigger than a hand-held clutch.
However, one rule will be different on Tuesday. Alcohol will be sold inside the stadium for this event. SEC rules prohibit alcohol sales during athletic events.
For everything you need to know click HERE.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- AP-CO--Colorado General Election Testing,ADVISORY, CO
- Biden postpones Georgia trip for Abrams
- PAC targets politicians it says act against women's interest
- Employers giving paid leave getting tax credits in new law