(WSPA) - According to Duke Energy, 472,000 customers remain without power in North and South Carolina caused by Tropical Storm Florence.
Duke Energy says there have been a total of 1.1 million outages caused by the storm and that power has since been restored to more than 637,000 as of 5:00pm.
The company expects more outages as the storm continues to slowly move through the Carolinas.
For the latest on outages or to report an outage, click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Iran's foreign minister on Twitter says gunmen who attacked military parade were armed, recruited by
- Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- Semi-official Tasnim news agency says at least 8 Revolutionary Guard members killed in attack on
- Iran's state-run IRNA news agency says 20 wounded in attack on military parade in Ahvaz