TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Greenville bars and restaurants react to Gov. McMaster’s “last call” order
- Creed wins rain-shortened Trucks race at Kentucky Speedway
- Lawyers seek to halt Purdue Pharma political contributions
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Thomas keeps clean card for 2-shot lead at Muirfield Village