Refrigerator pile catches fire at Anderson scrap yard

News
Anderson scrap yard fire

ANDERSON, SC (WSPA) – Firefighters battled a fire at a scrap yard in Anderson, Thursday afternoon.

According to the Anderson Fire Department, a pile of refrigerators caught fire at a business on Gossett Street.

Hazmat crews were called to use foam to put out the fire.

DHEC was also called to the scene by hazmat crews.

Nobody was hurt in the fire.

No word yet on what sparked the blaze.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mascot Challenge
High School RedZone
Star of the Week
Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Destination Vacation
Find A Job
Greenville Triumph Game
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store