TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Greenville bars and restaurants react to Gov. McMaster’s “last call” order
- Creed wins rain-shortened Trucks race at Kentucky Speedway
- Lawyers seek to halt Purdue Pharma political contributions
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Thomas keeps clean card for 2-shot lead at Muirfield Village