TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Man with gunshot wound found dead at Greenville Co. park, sheriff’s office says
- N. Spartanburg fire captain retires, signs off one last time
- Ohio health program offers free diapers for moms who quit smoking
- Olive Garden quadruples free offer for Leap Day birthday guests
- Palmetto Poll results unveiled at Clemson ahead of SC Democratic primary