BLOWING ROCK, N.C. (WGHP) — A restaurant in North Carolina has been ranked as the second-best fine dining experience in the United States, according to Tripadvisor.
Diners get to sit down and enjoy their meal at an elevation of 3,990 feet overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The restaurant features a European-style dining room and the menu changes daily, using ingredients from local farms.
Dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday by reservation.
You can read the full list of ten below:
- Le Bernardin – New York City, New York
- The Restaurant at Gideon Ridge – Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Hall’s Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
- Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina– Nashville, Tennessee
- The Silver Fork – Manchester, Vermont
- Sazón – Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Fat Canary – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Mama’s Fish House – Paia, Hawaii
- GW Fins – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Circa 1886 Restaurant – Charleston, South Carolina