Restaurant’s BBQ cooker catches fire in Cowpens

News
bbq-fire-web_293600

COWPENS, S.C. (WSPA) – A mobile BBQ cooker that belonged to a restaurant on S. Main Street caught on fire Wednesday.

Bluegrass BBQ in Downtown Cowpens says their cooker in the parking lot burned, but the building did not.

No injuries have been reported.

We will update this article as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Find A Job
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Trending Stories