GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Organizers with Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas are looking for donations of toiletries and household items for their guest families.
The house provides a place for families of sick children to stay while they are receiving treatment.
The charity provides resources for the families such as a room to stay in, kitchen and living space.
The house has asked for specific donations for February:
- Paper bowls
- Paper towels
- Plastic silverware
- Disinfectant wipes (and other items to keep germs at bay during flu season)
- Large Dixie brand hot coffee cups with lids
- Disposable cold cups 20 oz.
- Plastic food containers
- Parchment paper
- Crock pot liners
- Snack items
- Individual hot chocolate packets
- Individual breakfast cereals
- Frozen breakfast items
- Microwavable Chef Boyardee individual meals
- Individual oatmeal packs
- Individual juice boxes
- Individual small Gatorade
- Individual liquid coffee creamers
- HE laundry detergent
- Dish detergent
- Printer paper
- Wal-Mart, Publix or Bi-Lo gift cards
Items can be dropped off at the house, located at 706 Grove Rd. in Greenville, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. any day of the week. Items can also be ordered through Amazon and delivered to the house.