Sketch released of alleged child abductor in Buncombe Co.

News

BUNCOMBE Co., NC (WSPA) – Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office officials said the search for a man who tried to allegedly abduct a child on Tuesday is ongoing.

We reported earlier this week  that the alleged incident was reported by a child in the area of New Leicester Highway and Indian Hills Drive.

Sheriff’s Office officials said the child is safe and no injury was reported.

On Friday, the sheriff’s office release a sketch of the possible suspect in this case.

He is described as a white man, with blonde hair and brown eyes. The man also reportedly has both ears pierced and has several missing teeth.

The suspect vehicle is a large red van with a brown or dark red stripe, a sliding side door, a cracked back window and a heart-shaped sticker on the back.

If you have any information that would help identify the man, contact Buncombe Co. Sheriff’s Office at 828-250-6670 or Crime Stoppers at 828-255-5050.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mascot Challenge
High School RedZone
Star of the Week
Black and Blue Kickoff Live
Pro Football Challenge
Destination Vacation
Find A Job
Greenville Triumph Game
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Trending Stories