SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) -- A man accused of murdering his wife nearly 10 months ago is behind bars.
Adrian McClintock, 41, was booked Sunday into the Spartanburg County jail on charges of murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
Authorities say McClintock’s wife, Temisha Collier, was shot to death on June 26. The 37-year-old was found dead in the doorway of her Tamara Way home.
McClintock was on the run until his capture earlier this month.
Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Kevin Bobo said McClintock was arrested the night of April 4 by U.S. marshals outside a convenience store in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
McClintock confessed to the crimes during an interview the following day, Bobo said.
McClintock remains in the Spartanburg County jail without bond.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Indonesian president says he won re-election
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Barr to discuss redacted report before lawmakers get a copy
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo says he won election with 54% of votes, world leaders have called