CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – James “Jim” Floyd Wright, the longtime transportation director for Horry County Schools, was arrested Thursday night, according to Lisa Bourcier, with Horry County Schools.
Booking records at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center say the 57-year-old was arrested by South Carolina Highway Patrol at around 7:20 p.m. His charges are driving under the influence and a seat belt law violation.
The school system told News13 it is working to gather additional information at this time.
We have reached out to SCHP for more details.
According to Wright’s LinkedIn page, he has worked for Horry County Schools since April 1985.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates.
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in N.C.
- Help deputies ID individuals after shooting incident on I-26 in Buncombe Co.
- Trump supporters stuck in the cold when buses can’t reach Nebraska rally
- Police: Person barricaded at Food Lion on Smokey Park Hwy in Asheville