KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- University of Tennessee fans cheering on the big orange at the Gator Bowl on Thursday got some attention for how they were holding their signs.
The fans holding the letters meant to say Good Ole Rocky Top. However they were holding a couple of extra “S’s” and a “V”, but many of the letters were out of order.
The mistake got the attention of many people including ESPN. Now there is even a T-shirt with the big orange and white display on Teepublic.com for $14.00.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Violent protests over Floyd death spread beyond Minneapolis
- USC announces plan to require face masks on main campus, upstate colleges discuss their plans
- Stranded in paradise: Hundreds of sailors stuck in Pacific
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence