BUNCOMBE CO., NC (WSPA) – Deputies say a man wanted in connection with a February stabbing in Buncombe County has been arrested in Henderson County.
47-year-old Christopher Scott Owenby was wanted in connection with a stabbing in the Fairview area of the county.
Owenby has also been charged with Resisting Public Officer in Henderson County, according to jail records.
The Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office says Owenby also had several outstanding warrants at the time of the stabbing:
- Felony breaking and entering
- Felony Possession of Stolen Goods
- Misdemeanor Injury to Personal Prop.
- Felony Elude Arrest
- Felony Possession of Firearm
- Felony Possession of Mass Destruction (this is usually sawed off shotgun)