EASLEY, S.C. (WSPA) -- Deputies have charged three teens with damaging a fence along a popular Upstate walking trail.
The split rail fencing along the Doodle Trail in Easley was damaged last month.
Pickens County Sheriff’s Office said three boys were charged Wednesday with malicious damage to real property.
Marc Anthony Brayboy and Austin Burnett, both 17, were arrested and later released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond. Deputies also charged a 13-year-old with the same offense. He was released to his mother.
Deputies say the damage is believed to be less than $2,000.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- DHEC: Easley doctor facing 29 charges for illegally prescribing drugs
- Deputy shoots, kills dog attacking person on E. River St. in Anderson Co.
- NCAA Denies Appeals In Clemson Ostarine Case
- Rare blanket octopus found on Florida beach
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Report: Real estate title firm exposes data in 885M flies
- The Latest: Judge halts plan to build parts of border wall
- PHOTO GALLERY: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Trump arrives in Japan on state visit, will be first world leader to meet new Emperor Naruhito