SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC(WSPA) - A Lexington County woman faces charges after she reportedly tried to sneak contraband into the Tyger River Correctional in Spartanburg County.
Christy Mills was arrested Saturday after she tried to sneak tobacco and another controlled substance into the facility while visiting an inmate.
Mills was charged with possession with intent to distribute, conspiracy and an attempt to furnish a prisoner with contraband.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Multiple vehicles catch on fire in Carowinds parking lot
- Chipotle testing six new menu items at NYC test kitchen
- From boat makers to farmers, US-led tariff war inflicts pain
- Storms cause downed trees, power lines throughout Upstate