GREENVILLE CO., S.C. (WSPA) - History is on display at the Greenville Downtown Airport.
This weekend, you can get an up-close look at planes that flew during World War II.
The Commemorative Air Force brought a restored B-25, a P-51, and an SBD5 Dive Bomber to the airport.
You can see the planes for free, or you can buy tickets to ride in one.
The planes will be at the airport from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Human remains found where missing woman was last seen in Greenville Co.
- Crews respond to fire on Drayton Road
- As driving ban lifted, Saudi women in crosshairs of change
- Tree crashes across home, garage seconds after man gets out of car